Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only a temporary scenario. When a purchase is made, an authorization is placed on credit/debit card which temporarily holds funds on your account. This is not an actual charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account at that time. The authorization will drop off from your account within 2-3 business days (depending on your financial institution).
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive 2 order confirmation emails?
- Do I need an email address to place an order?
- Can I get replacement liners for my SOREL boots?
- Why does my credit card show two charges?
- Can I change or cancel my order once it's been placed?
- Does SOREL offer any footwear styles in wide sizes?
- Do you match prices if an item goes on sale after my purchase?
- Do you offer any vegan products?
- Unsolicited Product Ideas
- Sorel Gift Cards