Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only a temporary scenario. When a purchase is made, an authorization is placed on credit/debit card which temporarily holds funds on your account. This is not an actual charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account at that time. The authorization will drop off from your account within 2-3 business days (depending on your financial institution).
Articles in this section
- What are your US shipping time frames and prices?
- Holiday Shopping Information
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Order Confirmation Emails
- Why does my credit card/debit card show two charges?
- Can I cancel or change my order once it's been placed?
- ERROR: Your order could not be submitted.
- Where do we ship?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do I need to have an email address to place an order?