Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only a temporary scenario. When a purchase is made, an authorization is placed on credit/debit card which temporarily holds funds on your account. This is not an actual charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account at that time. The authorization will drop off from your account within 2-3 business days (depending on your financial institution).
Articles in this section
- Can I change or cancel my order once it's been placed?
- Spend $100 and Get $25 Promotional e-gift or gift card to redeem 10/6/2017-11/3/2017
- Do you match prices if an item goes on sale after my purchase?
- Sorel Gift Cards
- Why does my credit card show two charges?
- How do I find my size?
- Does SOREL offer any footwear styles in wide sizes?
- Do you offer replacement laces?
- Can I get replacement liners for my SOREL boots?