Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only a temporary scenario. When a purchase is made, an authorization is placed on credit/debit card which temporarily holds funds on your account. This is not an actual charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account at that time. The authorization will drop off from your account within 2-3 business days (depending on your financial institution).
Articles in this section
- North American Store Closure
- Do you offer any vegan products?
- Can I change or cancel my order once it's been placed?
- Does SOREL share my personal information?
- How do I opt-out of marketing emails from SOREL?
- What information does SOREL collect about me?
- Unsolicited Product Ideas
- Do you match prices if an item goes on sale after my purchase?
- Sorel Gift Cards
- Why does my credit card show two charges?